The Healthcare Analyst is responsible for supporting the Analytic Advisor's in managing client relationships, training, health, and benefits analytics, reporting tool user support and service delivery. This includes regular and thorough communication, coordination with both client and cross-functional operational teams to support all aspects of the relationship.
- Have 1-2 years of employee benefits and/or healthcare experience with a large employer, benefits consultant, broker or health system.
- Have previous hands-on experience supporting client relationships.
- Have an understanding of healthcare claims data.
- Are comfortable delivering system training in a benefits/healthcare analytics environment.
- Can demonstrate interpersonal skills when engaging internal and external teams as needed.
- Can demonstrate written and oral communication skills.
- Have poise in public speaking situations: training meetings, client presentations, internal meetings, etc.
- Initiate, develop, and maintain a relationship of trust with each client.
- Advocate client needs within Artemis while simultaneously managing client expectations.
- Coordinate efforts across multiple cross-functional internal teams
- Clearly communicate solutions to clients via phone, email, and in person.
- Support Artemis teams in managing deliverables and deadlines.
- Regularly communicate and review actionable issues with client teams, gathering new requirements and reporting on completed items.
- On an as-needed basis, support the efforts of other groups such as Implementation, Quality Assurance, Sales, Marketing and Product Development, consistent with delivering quality products and services to our clients and the market.
About Artemis Health:
Healthcare in America is broken — help us fix it! In 2016, self-insured employers paid $720B for healthcare, but an estimated 30% of that was waste. At Artemis Health, we are striving to help fix healthcare in America. The Artemis Platform is a set of tools (we call them “apps”) that helps employers identify problems in their benefits data, find solutions, track solutions, and share their results. How we do it. We help self-insured employers fix their benefit programs using their own data. Why we do it. Everyone should have good healthcare they can afford.
Artemis Health is a rapidly growing venture backed company with tons of opportunity for growth, competitive salaries, and stock incentives. Perks-
- Competitive Salary and stock options
- 100% paid premiums for Health and Dental benefits
- Life and Vision
- 401K Plan
- Unlimited PTO
- 8 paid holidays
- All the snacks and drinks you want!
- Frequent meals on the company
- Relocation assistance available
We participate in E-Verify.