The Financial Analyst will Provide financial analysis, forecasting, modeling and budgeting support. This position will be actively involved in analysis, support and forecasting of operating revenue and expenses with the VP of Finance. Strong bookkeeping skills are a must as this position will support the monthly close process and daily accounting activities. In addition, relationship and communication skills are required to interact with Senior Management and other functional teams.
- Are proficient or trainable in complex aspects of financial software packages, including Intacct, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Have 1-3 years of experience in a professional atmosphere in a finance/business capacity
- Experience with Intacct or similar accounting software package.
- Have a BS/BA degree (or equivalent) in accounting/finance or related discipline. CPA a plus.
- Have experience in the software, ecommerce or IT services industry.
And Are Able To:
- Prepare and communicate analysis to assist Director of Finance in key business decisions
- Analyze financial reports and translate them into concise summaries for the management team
- Monitor the top and bottom line to assess if they are in line with the operational and strategic objectives of the company
- Proactively monitor and manage risk which may have an impact on the financial results
- Coordinate and prepare budgets and forecasts. Preparation of financial models to support different budget and forecast scenarios
- Identify and develop relevant KPIs and measurements
- Perform financial analysis, identify and provide commentaries on key budget/forecast variances
- Assist in the month end close
- Assist with the preparation and analysis of confidential information
Then we want to talk to you!
At Artemis Health, we are striving to help fix healthcare in America. We’re making it easy for self-insured employers to use their own benefits data to reduce spending and improve benefits for their employees.
Because we believe that everyone should have good healthcare they can afford.
- Competitive Salary and stock options
- 100% paid premiums for Health and Dental benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Life and Vision
- 401K Plan
- 8 paid holidays
- All the snacks and drinks you want!
- Frequent meals on the company
- Relocation assistance available