About Artemis Health:
Healthcare in America is broken — help us fix it! In 2016, self-insured employers paid $720B for healthcare, but an estimated 30% of that was waste. At Artemis Health, we are striving to help fix healthcare in America. The Artemis Platform is a set of tools (we call them “apps”) that helps employers identify problems in their benefits data, find solutions, track solutions, and share their results. How we do it. We help self-insured employers fix their benefit programs using their own data. Why we do it. Everyone should have good healthcare they can afford.
- Negotiate new contracts
- Building relationships with clients based on trust.
- Preparing legal documents, such as contracts, dispositions, and pleadings, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Staying informed about current legislation, especially concerning legal specialties.
- Finding ethical solutions to legal matters.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Juris Doctor degree from an American Bar Association accredited law school
- Admission to the bar in the state of Utah
- Experience or expertise in negotiating contracts and NDAs
- Commitment to abiding by local, state, and federal laws and behaving ethically
- Ability to work independently or with a team of attorneys to develop the case strategies
- Experience in the Saas and Healthcare industries is a plus
Artemis Health is a rapidly growing venture backed company with tons of opportunity for growth, competitive salaries, and stock incentives. Perks-
- Competitive Salary and stock options
- 100% paid premiums for Health and Dental benefits
- Life and Vision
- 401K Plan
- Unlimited PTO
- 8 paid holidays
- All the snacks and drinks you want!
- Frequent meals on the company
- Relocation assistance available
We participate in E-Verify.